I am a recent convert to the Church, having come in Easter 2006. I am a young Catholic who is intending to enter graduate school to study in theology. This blog mostly will not be of a theological nature, but occasionally will drift in that direction.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

New Subtitle

I suppose I could re-subtitle my blog "In studio Deorum proposito" (pardon my poor Latin -- I did spend half an hour working on this).

On next Monday I am getting initiated/addmitted/whatever into the Knights. I don't know all that it entails, or even where it is. I'm supposed to know more in the coming week. We'll see.

I'm going to start meeting with Fr. Val to discuss the discernment process for either the priesthood or monkhood (it's a word know). I don't really know if if God's calling me that way or toward married life, but I know he is calling me to take a more active role of discernment. We'll meet occassionally and just discuss things. Right at the moment I think everyother though is "priethood," "married life," "priest hood," "married life," etc. We'll see where it goes.

Anyway, pray for me and we'll see where this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home