I am a recent convert to the Church, having come in Easter 2006. I am a young Catholic who is intending to enter graduate school to study in theology. This blog mostly will not be of a theological nature, but occasionally will drift in that direction.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

KOFC

So today, while waiting for a friend, I read every bulletin board at Holy Rosary. Twice. During that process the local Grand Knight of the Knight's of Columbus saw me reading their board and later approached me. We talked for a few minutes and he gave me the sign up information.

Now I just have to figure out if this is what God wants. Seems like a good way to get established with a fairly orthodox Catholic Group that exists all across America.

So that's my news for the day (probably more for the month cause I don't talk about myself here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home