I am a recent convert to the Church, having come in Easter 2006. I am a young Catholic who is intending to enter graduate school to study in theology. This blog mostly will not be of a theological nature, but occasionally will drift in that direction.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Irony

So has anyone else realized the Muslims (at least the more radical ones) lack a sense of irony?

Papa Ratzi: "Any violence and terror in the name of Mohommad is evil and against true religion."

Radical Muslims: "What! We will commit violence and terror to show you that Muslim's aren't evil."

So I'm paraphrasing a little, but you get the gist. If Muslim's wanted to show us there isn't any evil in Islam they might try actually not burning things and killing people. I'm not sure I can really contribute anything particularly special to this incident, as every last blogger has been talking about it over and over again, but I couldn't just ignore it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home