I am a recent convert to the Church, having come in Easter 2006. I am a young Catholic who is intending to enter graduate school to study in theology. This blog mostly will not be of a theological nature, but occasionally will drift in that direction.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

May the Lord be with You

Originally I was planning to post something of note here once every couple of days. In the week leading up to the creation of this journal I thought of at least three things to post. In the week leading out, I thought of nothing.

However, I have recently come across a fun little movie via Splendor of Truth.

Duel of the Seminarians.

I did something remotely similar, in my Protestant days, but while watching this movie I realized I forgot the light-glares with the lightsabers. Ah, the life of a once-film-student-always-film-geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home