I am a recent convert to the Church, having come in Easter 2006. I am a young Catholic who is intending to enter graduate school to study in theology. This blog mostly will not be of a theological nature, but occasionally will drift in that direction.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Unity of All Romes

So the title of this blog is a little odd. It will make sense in time, if everything works out as planned.

This is my Catholic Blog. I will be posting my thoughts, ideas, curiosities, and other random things from time to time. Currently, I am looking for better ways to get the name out, as I have no idea how to publicize a blog. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to make them (of course, the lack of anyone would be a direct resuly of a lack of publicity, which is highly problematic, but I'll get over it with enough therapy).

Any and all comments will be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home