I am a recent convert to the Church, having come in Easter 2006. I am a young Catholic who is intending to enter graduate school to study in theology. This blog mostly will not be of a theological nature, but occasionally will drift in that direction.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

On My Blog

I recently re-read (or rather, re-skimmed) many of my previous entries and realized my blog is quite different than all the other blogs I read. Most of them are oriented toward current events with various sidesteps into doctrine and apologetics (or apologetics with various sidesteps into current events).

All Romes, on the other hand, seems a bit more loopy and varied in its thoughts, but is usually looking at more philosophical/theological ideas, like how certain actions reveal certain things about our culture.

I think I finally understand my writing a little better now that I know what I am actually writing about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home